Best Steakhouses in South Jersey and Jersey Shore
- The Capital Grille – An outpost of the upscale steakhouse chain offers classic American fare & a clubby, refined setting. 2000 NJ-38, Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
- Ruth’s Chris Steak House – Another outpost of upmarket steakhouse chain known for sizzling, butter-topped beef in an elegant setting. 2020 Atlantic Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- The Palm Atlantic City – Storied chain serving high-end steakhouse fare, seafood & diverse wines in clubby surrounds. 2801 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
- The ChopHouse – A romantic lakeside restaurant featuring upscale American cuisine, a full bar & a deck with fire pits. 4 Lakeview Drive S, Gibbsboro, NJ 08026
- Fleming’s Steakhouse – Steakhouse with the picture-perfect ambiance and a menu filled with your favorites as well as a local chef’s table that changes with the season. 500 NJ-73, Marlton, NJ 08053
- Steakhouse 85 Restaurant – Steakhouse with a surf ‘n’ turf menu in an upscale space with live jazz on some nights. 85 Church St, New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- O’Donnell’s Pour House – Upbeat Irish pub offering American fare, including steaks & seafood, plus frequent live music. 3907 Landis Ave, Sea Isle City, NJ 08243
- Riverwinds Restaurant – American menu heavy on steaks & seafood in a high-capacity venue overlooking the Delaware River. 1075 Riverwinds Dr, West Deptford, NJ 08086
- Kunkel’s Seafood & Steakhouse – A polished outfit is supplying a steady surf ‘n’ turf menu & set-price deals in a stylish space. 920 W Kings Hwy, Haddon Heights, NJ 08035
- Vic & Anthony’s Steakhouse – Upscale steakhouse serving meat & seafood with classic salads & side dishes in an old-school setting. 600 Huron Ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.
Best Steakhouses in New Jersey
The 10 Best Steakhouses in Philadelphia – The best steakhouse, steak house, or chophouse is a restaurant that specializes in great steaks and chops and in Philadelphia, finding a great steakhouse is not as hard as you might think. From trendy traditional to high-end steakhouses, Philly has its share of great restaurants to enjoy steak.