Best Philadelphia Hot Chocolate Places
- Max Brenner Chocolate Bar & Restaurant – Restaurant is offering a range of chocolate & related novelties, most branches with a restaurant or cafe. 1500 Walnut St, Philadelphia, PA 19102
- RIM Café – Eclectic cafe known for its fancy hot chocolate beverages, as well as its espresso & desserts. 172 S 9th St, Philadelphia, PA 19147
- Café y Chocolate – Small corner cafe offers an all-day menu of Mexican fare, including Oaxacan hot chocolate. 1532 Snyder Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- Shane Confectionery – Candymaker established in 1911, offering chocolates & other sweets in a restored historic building. 110 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- The Franklin Fountain – Bow-tie-wearing staff dispenses classic ice cream parlor/soda fountain treats in an old-timey space. 116 Market St, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Publisher / Webmaster at Philly Bite Magazine.
5 Best Places for Hot Chocolate in Philadelphia